My photo
mother of josh, richard, and mutt. lover of books, yarn, and the quiet places. spinner, knitter, kayaker, survivor, vandweller, warrior.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

be careful what you dream

watched this last night after seeing a link on you tube:

silent monks hallelujah chorus

i got quite a laugh out of it! til later.....

i fell asleep lying on the cot, surfing the net with my laptop on my chest. i fell asleep and dreamed i was participating in this chorus, and flipped my laptop over my head and out of bed. fortunately it landed on a box of yarn at the head of the cot. scared the bejeepers out of myself. the laptop survived.

5 comments:

Brian Many Wheels said...

Wow...that must have been some dream....I wonder what flipping your laptop over your head had to do with singing in a choir????? Dreams are SO weird!
B

twokniveskatie said...

did you watch the video? they are flipping placards up and down along to the music. i dreamed i wsas flipping my placard.....

Brian Many Wheels said...

Oh duhh, I finally watched it,,,,trying to not watch too many vids cuz of data conservation....now I totally get it....
It was very funny and I esp. liked the ones that were flipped up from the ground by someone hiding behind the "monks"...sorry you flipped out..;^)

Paladin said...

Merry Christmas, Kate! To you and your traveling buddy, too :)

twokniveskatie said...

paladin! merry christmas to you too! did you get to see that grandbaby? the best to you and the mrs!

santa brought me a copy of "in the gravest extreme".....