My photo
mother of josh, richard, and mutt. lover of books, yarn, and the quiet places. spinner, knitter, kayaker, survivor, vandweller, warrior.

Friday, January 07, 2011

new vandweller forum

wanted to get the word out about the new vandweller forum over at Bob Wells'  "cheaprvliving" website.

so many of us have gotten our start, or benefited from Bob's website in some way. there is a ton of information there, and now a new forum where we can ask questions, share our stories, and glean information on the mobile lifestyle. please come join us, we will be glad to have you!

http://www.cheaprvlivingforum.com/

3 comments:

Johnnomads said...

Hi Kate,
i've joined the forum over at Bob's site, but haven't done anything with it of late. Thanks for responding over on my blog, i can understand the electric heater, we've zoned the centre room with plastic and use the Mr Heater plus a radient kerosene heater for heat.
Hugs

Retired Knitter said...

Hi, HoBo Knitter
Thanks for visiting my site. Yes, I know, I am in the minority when it comes to snow - last year was a "banner year" for me in Maryland. We had many feet of snow. Guess I can't get that lucky 2 years in a row.

Gypsy Trails said...

Definitely an awesome forum to be joined up with...great sharing happening :)