My photo
mother of josh, richard, and mutt. lover of books, yarn, and the quiet places. spinner, knitter, kayaker, survivor, vandweller, warrior.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Attention walmart shoppers!

Just a heads up to those of you who travel and patronize walmarts in different states.

JUST BECAUSE THE WOMENS RESTROOM IS ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE IN ONE STATE, DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN IT WILL BE ON THAT SIDE IN ANOTHER STATE.

And yes, i'm shouting. I want to remember this.

I really REALLY glared at the man in the ladies room here at the walmart in yuma. Until he turned around and I saw the employee name badge. It only took me about 3 1/2 seconds then to realize that the male employee probably knew better than I the location of the ladies room (since he worked there) and this wasn't it.

Otherwise, it was an uneventful day.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

6 comments:

~~Mike~~ said...

LOL! That there is funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)

-Mike
97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
http://vantramps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

YUP! I almost did that (in reverse) in a Walmart where they switched the bathrooms on me. Didn't get as far into it as you though.

gg

lala412 said...

LOL!! I think the one at the Wal-Mart here is on the left at the front of the store, but the one in the back of the store is on the right! Of course, this Wal-Mart was under construction for about 5 months starting a month after I moved here, and I've only been here 8 months, so I still can't find half the stuff anyway. :-)

Bonnie said...

That is so funny, I have used the mens room by accident more than once. I entered one multi toilet restroom, thinking I was in the Ladies and when I came out of the stall....there was a man using a urinal! that I didn't notice on the way in.... what can you do but keep on walking!
Bonnie

DeAnna said...

Katie, you are hilarious and I love you!

Just catching up on your blog after a long absence. I'm so glad that you're still trucking along.

I'll be in Wisconsin in late October. In Delavan. I won't have my own transportation, but if you happen to be in the area, I'd love to connect with you.

Ralobao said...

Hi great reading yoour blog