My photo
mother of josh, richard, and mutt. lover of books, yarn, and the quiet places. spinner, knitter, kayaker, survivor, vandweller, warrior.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

No time like the present

I keep putting off blogging because i'm so far behind, and am overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that has happened. So, just for today :-) here is a highlight....on my way north from Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument I stopped in Ajo to see the plaza. Discovered the very best hot dogs ever. I think it is the avocado that does it!

Http://twokniveskatie.blogspot.com
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging again. For awhile I thought you were stuck in one place.

Rude Jude
www.TheAdventureCrew.com

Paladin said...

The last pic... Blue Sky, Green Grass, Palm Trees?

By March, I'm thinking maybe those things don't really exist! I'm ready for SPRING!!

brax said...

Delicious looking hot dog. I'm hungry.

twokniveskatie said...

jude, so good to hear from you! I was stuck in PA for awhile....it's good to be on the road!

geez, paladin, spring is what I came to texas for. And then it snowed :-(

brax, ya gotta try one sometime. Really good!